Thursday, September 10, 2015

Putting Passions to Work ~ Introducing Patti Wheeler


Passion.  Do you have any?  On some level we all do. But just what do we do with it (or them)?  

Well ... scratch your head (or bang it against the wall) no more.  Patti has arrived! Patti Wheeler, that is.



I'll waste no time explaining her unique and passionate perspectives.  I'll let you discover both Patti and those for yourself.  So please drop by her Blog, Passion with Purpose and welcome her to our world.  You know how treasured are the comments from our early audiences.  You also know how precious are the long term relationships many of us have made in just such a way.


The happiness of a man in this life
does not consist in the absence but in
the mastery of his passions.
~ Alfred Lord Tennyson



Click on the link above or here to go directly to Patti's new blog:  Passion with Purpose



P.S.  Patti is a girl after my own heart since she resided nearby for many years, making her an Okanogan Valley cowgirl. She's a friend of a close friend, and a new friend to me. I've been blessed in getting to know her, and I promise you'll be charmed.  



1 comment:

Denise said...

thanks for sharing, on my way to her blog.