Saturday, June 28, 2014

Women Walking with Jesus ~ A Collection



In recent months it has been my privilege & pleasure getting to know the collection of women penning for the ministry of Lisa Shaw by way of Women Walking with Jesus.  I am blessed to join them; twice-blessed to learn from them myself; & thrice blessed to call them friends.

Today I share the most recent of their thoughts ~ devotionals, encouragements, testimonies & more.  From assorted walks of life, various denominational (& non-denominational) ties, & different cultural backgrounds, we have this in common: Christ, and Him crucified.  There is no better common denominator.

Grab your Bible and a quiet spot.  Sit a spell.  Then join us as Women Walking with Jesus (men, too).

Trust in the Lord, by Bernadine McIntosh
Living confidently, knowing our faith is tethered to the God Who can be trusted. 

I Have Two, No Three by Tammy Rude
Living beyond the shame of abortion in God's tender mercies.

Rescued from Another Nasty Habit by Mary Zatkalik
Finding the resolve & support necessary to overcome bad habits.

A Father's Integrity by Adriana Shaw (Lisa's own daughter)
A wise & loving Father's Day tribute to the power of a father's integrity & love.

For God So Loved the World by Belinda Bullard
The beauty of learning to live from the platform of love that God does.  


************

You'll find even more wisdom if you page through the additional posts.  

One thing's certain, walking with Jesus is no dull or dire effort. Every step takes us exactly where we want to go ~ if not in the moment, then ultimately.  Every step takes us where He leads.

Come on along ...



The Lord makes firm the steps of the 
one who delights in Him ...
~ Psalm 37:23

Trust in the Lord with all your heart; 
and lean not on your own understanding.  
In all your ways acknowledge Him, 
and He shall direct your paths.
Proverbs 3:5-6

I will instruct you and teach you
in the way you should go.
I will guide you with My eye.
Psalm 32:8


4 comments:

Rebecca said...

I'm so thankful for the inspiration, challenge and blessing that comes via the words of our sisters in Christ.

Debbie Petras said...

I'm enjoying this wonderfully diverse group of women too!

Lisa Shaw said...

I'm so glad you are a part of our TEAM Kathleen. Your posts are rich with wisdom and always challenge me to think just as your writings here on your blog have done for years.

So blessed that all of the ladies are on the TEAM, sharing their hearts for Jesus. I'm sure it makes Him smile.

Love you friend!

Sharon said...

Interesting - I just posted something today about walking with Jesus! And I am so blessed by the women that I know in Blog Land. Their accompaniment on my journey is inspiring, encouraging, and keeps me steady!

GOD BLESS!