Friday, May 9, 2014

Falling from Grace



Many of you who come to visit here also make your way to-and-from Lisa Shaw's Blog as well.  We all know her to be a solid, 24K Gold child of God ~ a noble lady with a powerful & expansive mission & ministry designed to encourage women.  What a blessing it is to join her and many others in that endeavor by way of "Women Walking With Jesus".

Come see (and read) for yourself how my own youthful plummet from grace was the vehicle God used to equip me to walk with Jesus myself:  



"It was my 26th year, and all the years 
preceding it had not prepared me for the 
fall from grace I was experiencing."  

For more, click here:  Lisa Shaw Cares

3 comments:

Catherine said...

Hoping you have a beautiful weekend. Blessings, Catherine

Renee Regnier said...

Kathleen,

We often wish that God would have prevented us from making the stupid mistakes and sins that we fall into, but you are so right that our failures can also be used by God to shape us into the persons that He wants us to be. Thank you for sharing!

Just a little something from Judy said...

I read it and commented on just how blessed I was. I thank God every day that He is the God of ALL grace, and no matter what the fall, He still has our names written on the palm of His hands.
What a lovely vessel you are in this world Sassy Granny!