Sunday, March 2, 2014

Women Walking with Jesus



It is my great pleasure & privilege to join fellow blogger (speaker, author, counselor/mentor, visionary), Lisa Shaw, and a host of God-loving ladies in the launch of a new arm of Lisa's ministry Women Walking with Jesus.

When Lisa launched this initiative yesterday, I was greatly blessed to learn that she had selected a piece I'd written for the inaugural event. You can read it for yourself by clicking here:  God-Given Credentials.  This is a small sampling from that post:

" ... here's the deal:  You and I are vitally important.  
We are God's best; the crowing glory of His creation; 
His Plan A to reach a lost world.  
He has no Plan B." 

Throughout this and coming months, Lisa will be sharing her own encouragements, as well as posts by the other women affiliated with this new ministry.  I hope you'll drop by her Blog to ponder what's sure to be a wide array of refreshing testimonies.  When you do, it is our collective prayer that you'll come away loving Jesus more.

2 comments:

Debbie Petras said...

I was thrilled when I saw your name on the list of women who would be participating Kathleen. I read your post on Lisa's site and it blessed me. You have a gift for writing and sharing the love of Jesus with others. I'm so glad to count you my friend.

Love,
Debbie

Denise said...

Congrats, look forward to reading everything you write.