Friday, September 27, 2013

The Land of the Living

Update 

Yesterday's ordeal has ended with the completion of 8 hours of surgery.  Our beautiful daughter begins the recovery part of her battle.  Goliath lays mortally wounded at her feet.  

"The odds are now in Molly's favor." 

~ Dr. Saffari, Oncologist 

The rest of us stand back in humble, grateful awe to have witnessed the goodness of the Lord in the Land of the Living

It is good to be on top of the world ~
and to know a hope-filled future
awaits yet another climb.

~ Molly's Mother





It is God who arms me with strength
and keeps my way secure.  
He makes my feet like the feet of a deer;
he causes me to stand on the heights.
He trains my hands for battle;
    my arms can bend a bow of bronze.

~ 2 Samuel 22:33-35



Thank you for your prayers.  

Thank you for your encouraging words, 
emails, texts & blessings.


5 comments:

Sonja Goodson said...

Oh so glad you posted this!! Have you felt my prayers?? I haven't been able to stop... God HAS Molly!!! :)

xo

Debbie said...

Oh I am soo glad to hear this report! Still praying over here! HUGS

Sharon said...

Oh, praise the Lord! Can you see God's arms wrapped tightly around Molly?! Can you see the shadow of His wings?! Yes, yes, yes!!

Such good news. Continued prayers for all of you, and especially for Molly.

GOD BLESS!

Maryann said...

Thanks for the update, will continue to pray

RCUBEs said...

May all of you always be strong in the Lord's power. Praying for His healing, comfort and strength.