Tuesday, May 21, 2013

The Bottom Line

When I saw this picture/quote earlier I grabbed it, thinking what a perfect corollary to Psalm 19:14 ~ that which I've chosen for my life's desire, as well as my header here.  

Amazing how our meditations can take a course all their own, be it for good or for ill.

Sow a thought, reap an action;
Sow an action; reap a habit;
Sow a habit, reap a character;
Sow a character, reap a destiny.
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson



"May the words of my mouth
and the meditation of my heart
be acceptable to you, O Lord."
 
 

9 comments:

Denise said...

Very powerful my friend.

manthano said...

May that be the desire of us all.
THANKS.

Skoots1moM said...

May we always think of His wants first ;)
great post!

Sonja said...

Yes, yes, yes!!

Funny thing is... I was thinking of you and decided it was time to send an email, and... here you are! :)

Miss you!

Hugs!

elaine @ peace for the journey said...

An earnest prayer that I can pray with full conviction and sincerity.

Blessings and peace, friend.

~elaine

Terri Tiffany said...

Amen!!

Peggy said...

Lord, cleanse me from anything that breaks your heart. Amen to that!

Debbie Petras said...

So glad to see you blogging now and then. I enjoy catching up with you on Facebook daily but have missed your wisdom from your blog. Wise words ...

Love,
Debbie

Just a little something from Judy said...

Visiting here and reminded again, in a kind, subtle, and yet powerful way, of what really counts in daily life. Yes, I do need to be reminded, and God takes me here for that exact thing. I thank God for how He uses you...to remind me.