Saturday, April 30, 2011

Life According to Baby Blue Eyes

Hi!  I'm Kole.  
Sassy's my Granny and
she lets me do anything I want to ,
watches me closely so I don't do stuff I'm not supposed to.
But she said I could be her guest blogger today 
and tell you about my world. 

It's her world too.


I like Papa Bear.  Grandma got him for
Grandpa when my oldest brother was my age
nearly 15 years ago ...


I hope Grandma's not watching cuz
I think this might be something fun for me ...


Mmmmm ... this must do something to that other thing ...
Maybe if I touch it I can find out "what?"



Oh; I get it.  Daddy's helping Grandpa pressure wash the driveway!



My Grandma & Grandpa live here now.



This is where I'll be playing this summer:  Grandma's backyard.



My mom and brother love Grandpa (and so do I!!)


My other Grandpa & Grandma love me too.



Oh boy, a box!  Maybe someone will give me a ride?


My kitchen is always full of people & food.  This was Easter.


My cousin and brother torment Grandma, but I don't.


Grandpa and I are forever pals.


Auntie Molly is Grandma's daughter.  They smile at me a lot.
I love them.


This is Nana Leslie; ANOTHER Grandma who loves me!
She made sure I found LOTS of eggs on Easter.


My oldest brother is so-o-o-o funny.  So's my daddy!!!



Grandma calls me Baby Blue Eyes.


I have to run now before Grandma catches me doing stuff I'm not supposed to.
She's fast, but I'm faster!

Bye.


18 comments:

Thoughts for the day said...

Very cute, don't you just love being a grandma? we have six now, all are different and all are so fun.

Mom said...

What a cute little guy! Kids are so fun...I love families, especially big ones. We have 12 to chase around and a couple of grandkids to boot.
Sandy
www.twelvemakesadozen.blogspot.com

Rebecca said...

He's gorgeous! And those blue eyes....Wow!

Your house looks lovely - your back yard inviting and beautiful.

God bless you, Kathleen.

RCUBEs said...

So adorable! Thank you for sharing your beautiful family! Thank you also sister for encouraging me always at this tough battle I'm in from my workplace. Then again, what is tougher for the Lord? He's an awesome God! Blessings and love to you and that's nice that you live closer now to your family, especially grandkids!

Peggy said...

I like your happy post. Grandchildren are indeed wonderful. Looks like you had a blessed Easter with your family, as I did with mine. God is so good! I'm glad God gave you times of refreshment on your sabbatical.

Rita said...

Oh I love it, I love it! What a wonderful post. I so enjoyed seeing all of your family and hearing about your grandson running faster than you! Have a wonderful time with all of them.

Saleslady371 said...

Kole stole my heart right from the beginning! He is so cute just like your other grandkids! A beautiful family and a beautiful home! I enjoyed every pic!

Sonja said...

You are surrounded by beauty! That little Kole just gets my heart.

I know this move is such a good one for you all, and life is full and blessed. The joy of seeing our kids, now with their kids... makes me feel rich!

I'm so glad you are back... :)

xo

myletterstoemily said...

what a darlin' little blue eyes! he's a very
blessed little guy!

Terri Tiffany said...

Glad you are back and AWWWWW on these adorable pictures. I love that you are back home surrounded by love!

Beth.. One Blessed Nana said...

i love this post Cole - you are certainly a smart little fella!

Beverlydru said...

Since I just returned from Babyland, I know he's fast. : )
A good while ago you blogged about a carpet cleaner that is magical. I can't find where I wrote that name. Is it on the tip of your tongue? Another lesson from toddlers...good spot treatment is a good idea.

Debbie said...

Oh your little blue eyes is just adorable!! How blessed he is! ENJOY every moment.

Janette@Janette's Sage said...

Nothing, absolutely Nothing is more precious than life through the eyes of a child...God is so good to let us have that treasure to enjoy.

Your house is beautiful and hope you enjoy it for years to come...and of course, the whole family, what a tremendous joy and blessing.

Just a little something from Judy said...

I believe Kole is one fortunate little guy, with the most adorable blue eyes. I am so happy for you and your family. Being close to them and the interaction is a special gift. Your new home is beautiful and the back yard looks like the perfect place for you all to spend time being together. I really like the picture of you and your daughter. Your warm smiles could light up a room.

skoots1mom said...

Kole, you have a beautiful family and they love you almost as much as God does ;)

elaine @ peace for the journey said...

What wonders await you as you watch your little man "grow up" in front of your eyes in seasons to come! Oh for just one day to see life through his lenses.

Enjoy.

PS: Love your new abode!

peace~elaine

Susan J. Reinhardt said...

Hi Kathleen -

Wow! He's growing up so fast. I remember the early pictures.

I'm glad you're near your family again and enjoying life.

Blessings,
Susan :)