Saturday, December 18, 2010

From Poverty to Privilege

Today it is my great blessing to speak to you via Lisa Shaw's Blog-home, "Sharing Life With Lisa".
.
I've selected the subject "From Poverty to Privilege" ... a subject I frame by way of a letter from today's me, to yesterday's me.
.
I am often heard to say: "If I'd only known then what I know now, I'd _____". I think we'd all agree, there's no substitute for advancing age, tests, experience & wisdom.

If you don't already know Lisa, you're in for a REAL treat (and your own special blessing).
.


So come on over to Lisa's ... I'll see ya' there!

.

1 comment:

LisaShaw said...

When I think of ladies on a mission to honor the Lord, you my friend are definitely one and so I'm thankful that you blessed us this day with your powerful and transparent sharing. The Lord is glorified!

Love and appreciate you. Praying for you and your family with love!