Thursday, November 4, 2010

Miss Molly's Designs


I don't often promote retail sites, but this one I simply cannot pass up. You see, I KNOW Molly Alexander, and the quality of her amazing creative talents.

Drop by Miss Molly's Designs (not my daughter Molly, but an equally lovely one) ... I know you'll find a wealth of information as well as offerings. Her hand-crafted jewelry is not only unique, but so reasonably priced you'll want one of everything (or two)!

Back to trekking Arizona now; see you later!

6 comments:

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Good Morning Sweetie...
So happy to see you post this morning. I love it when I catch it.

I will have to pop over and see Ms Molly and what she has to share. The necklace you shared is exquisite. I love the leaf and the fall colored beads. So pretty and BIG is in.

Thank you for sharing my sweet friend. Have a gorgeous Thursday. I hear we are in for a beautiful day here in the valley.

Many hugs and so much love, Sherry

skoots1mom said...

i bought "Summertime In The Country - Torch-Fired Enamel, Copper And Watch Face Necklace, Bracelet And Earrings Set"...so pretty and all my colors...thx for the link,girl...will send a pic once i'm wearing it!

Rita said...

Have fun trekking!

Janette@Janette's Sage said...

Beautiful...so talented! Thanks for sharing!

LisaShaw said...

Hey friend,

Saw a beautiful photo of you and Debbie visiting. Wish I had been in the midst to love on you both.

I know you are enjoying your family and friend time in Arizona!!

I will pop in on your friend and see her beautiful creations.

Love and miss you!

elaine @ peace for the journey said...

I've been looking at her stuff all weekend... thinking about what husband might buy me for Christmas...

Gorgeous work.

peace`elaine