Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Eating My Way Through Phoenix

No ... I haven't fallen off the earth. Besides, my center of gravity wouldn't allow it anyway! :)

This week I'm roosted in Arizona at my sister's home. Thursday I'll move to the home of good friends for another several days before leaving to return to WA State this weekend.

What a wonderful time it's been (more about it, and pictures, another day) of galvanizing friendships, fellowship, food (and way too much of it), meandering, and the like. Even so, I'm missing all of you.

I'll e-see you soon. Until then, a huge hug to all.

10 comments:

Grace on the Narrow Path said...

You are too funny . . . eat my way through Phoenix. Have fun my friend.
Blessings,
Bren

Denise said...

So glad you are enjoying yourself dear, love and hugs to you.

Loren said...

Sooo glad you are having a good time! You are sooo tiny so eating a bit extra won't hurt you!!

Looking forward to hearing all about it and seeing your pics! :)

Love you

LisaShaw said...

Aww, missing you my precious friend but thankful that you are having this time away with family and friends. Enjoy it abundantly!

Love and blessings...safe travels and great time creating new memories!

Cheryl Barker said...

I have a sister who lives in Phoenix, too! Have fun!

Cindy said...

Have a great time! Looking forward to your return...

Karen Lange said...

There are worse things to do than eat your way through a place...:) Miss you too. Have fun!

Debbie said...

Have a WONDERFUL time...HUGS

Nel said...

Glad you are having a good time!
until next time... nel

Beth E. said...

Sounds like a yummy time to me...enjoy!

Hugs...