Sunday, September 12, 2010

Ariel Ministries

It's an odd name, no doubt about it: Arnold Fruchtenbaum.


I discovered Arnold a few years back - and quite by accident. I was collecting material for a series being taught at Church on the Book of Revelation.
.
As I visited websites or read articles & books presented by this expert and that, I couldn't help but notice how often many of them sighted his name among their own source material. Somehow it seemed fitting to check him out - an expert to the experts!


It didn't take me long to surmise that Arnold is a man that doesn't waste time seeking the limelight; nor does he waylay by centering on the sensational. Rather, he's subtle and studious; and takes seriously the deepest of our Christian roots - those nurtured in Jewish soil.


Arnold is a Jewish believer is Jesus Christ.
.
(Should you be interested in more details about him, it's featured in this brief biographical sketch.)
.

So, if ever you're looking for some indepth teaching (on a plethora of subjects), by all means pay Arnold a visit at his Ariel Ministries website. It's chocked full of material, not to mention a full array of free (though valuable) studies.
.
Too, if you're interested in and up to digesting meaty morsels, his book "The Footsteps of the Messiah" is, by far, one of the best treatments of the Book of Revelation you'll ever find. It took me awhile to make it from cover-to-cover, but by the time I'd finished I felt I had a bigger, better picture than I'd had before - - and along with it the blessed assurance and hope found solely in Christ! No "end of the world" bogeymen in Arnold's treatment.
.
I'm still thinking a Fruchtenbaum sounds more like a pastry.
.
Shalom




.

9 comments:

Debbie said...

I love how you do research and share what you find with us. I will definitely check out his website. I love to hear about a Jewish man who has found the Messiah, Jesus. The angels in heaven are singing.

I have to catch up on your blog as I've been away. I'll email you privately but had a wonderful time. Now back to work ... but more developments. I love that I can still call you.

Love you,
Debbie

Sonja said...

Hi Kathleen:
I'm having a stay-at-home Sunday morning, expecting arrival of out of town cousins, so I've been browsing around. I am so interested in this post. My room mate at Westmont College was a 'completed Jew', who just shined like a light bulb! When a Jewish person 'gets it'... it's pretty incredible, and no wonder... Jesus loves his Jewish brothers deeply. Thankfully He considers you and me the same!
I will go and read more about Ariel...

Sunday morning hugs!

Sonja

Karen Lange said...

Thanks for the info! :)
Blessings,
Karen

Jackie said...

Hey Kathleen....I love research and Word Study and so appreciate another rich treasure to check out!! Thank you so much, Sister!!

Hope you're getting settled and not missing the desert too much!

HE IS FAITHFUL!!

Hugs! : ))
Jackie

Beth E. said...

Okay, now I'm thinking about pastry! ;-)

Susan J. Reinhardt said...

Hi Kathleen -

Thanks for the info. I'll have to checkout his website.

Blessings,
Susan :)

Saleslady371 said...

I am very interested in learning more; thanks so much for the website!

Deborah Ann said...

Thanks for passing this on. He sounds just like my author coach. Godly, wise and humble. I'll check out his website...

Runner Mom said...

I'll have to check out his website. Thanks so much! And, a pastry would be quite yummy about now!
Hugs!
Susan