Friday, June 18, 2010

UPDATE: gIRLfriends in Real Life - I'm In!!

Come join us at the ...

gIRL Gathering
September 24 - 26, 2010

This gathering will fill up fast. I know. Already my flight's booked, and so's Lisa's. And then there's Elaine and Beth, both planning on driving there.

So, if you live anywhere in on the planet, and especially near the Carolinas: Be there!

I've been Traveling the Road Home with Melinda Garman for quite some time now. In fact, it was just a few short weeks ago that she and I spent the better part of the day together when she came to visit Arizona with her hubby (click on the link to read about it). Because of that auspicious and wonderful meeting, I know a wee bit about the Black Mountain gathering. I can tell you it's going to be one amazing opportunity - - on so many levels!

YMCA Blue Ridge Assembly
in
Black Mountain, North Carolina!

Get all your details and register (NOW) at the gIRLfriends website.

God-willing, I'll be jumpin' the screen to be there myself - - for real!

11 comments:

Rita said...

Sounds like fun. I certainly hope that you get to go and join the fun!

Beth E. said...

You know Elaine and I are there, girl...hope you will be joining us!!!

Shirl said...

I wish I could go :( Maybe I can go next year if it gets scheduled again and in a location not too far away.

Debbie said...

I would absolutely love to go but I doubt it will happen this year. However, I know that Beth and Elaine would love for you to go. I hope they get the chance to love on you in person like me.

Love you,
Debbie

Runner Mom said...

Kathleen, I am praying about it!! It's not far from where I live and I have run there before. It's just a beautiful place, and one where God will be sure to show up!! Enjoy your weekend!!
Hugs!
Susan

Doris Plaster said...

Kathleen,
I love your blog. I am a first time visitor, and of course, now a follower. I like your radiant and positive posts!

Blessings.
Doris

Doris Plaster said...

Oh My goodness, Kathleen, thanks for the comment left on my blog. What a powerful message. I appreciate it very much as well as the scripture: perfect for my story.

Blessings!!
Doris

Saleslady371 said...

Kathleen, I hope you can go there. And I hope you will write all about it.

Karen Lange said...

Hope you get to go! Sounds like fun:)
Blessings,
Karen

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Sounds like so much fun....Am thinking about seeing if I can work the dates out..Trying to catch up some blog reading...Love your blog..
Hope you will stop by for a visit. I have a guest post from my son this weekend...Happy Sunday

Just a little something from Judy said...

You all will have so much fun together. I would love to attend this weekend in North Carolina. Our middle daughter is due with her first little girl on Sept. 28th, otherwise I would make this a priority to attend.