My take ...
- Glitzner - A chemical that removes bling from all things bedazzled.
- Norbundt- A tactical maneuver for women attempting to get the remote from their husband.
- Bigurtz - It's what happens after you "beget" more than 4 children.
- Morvotni - A concerto on the harmonica.
- Messot - A small varmint that nests in boy's sneakers.
- Twednt - What happens to all the people that Tweet.
- Hipthilis - Another term for large thighs.
- Propic - What happens to the dentist when he's not gentle.
- Zoosh - A well-know tactic used often by Dr. Seusse.
- Luntrip - A Volga boat-ride in Russia.
- Crisch - Like a croissant, this delicacy is served on National Doing Laundry Day.
- Seratypt - Oh dear ... this is what happened to Sera when she "tipped" a wee bit too much.
- Jurunta - A form of hunting while on African safari.
What about you? Do you ever laugh aloud when confronted with a scrambled word? Any favorites you can recall?
May this day be filled with the joys of laughter. Such a balm!