Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Sassy Scenes

I'll let the photos speak largely for themselves. Suffice it to say, it's been a lovely two week episode with all things family & friends!

Court Wars / Rylie & Grandpa


My sister Barbara and her hubby, Jim.


Easter brunch / Rylie & Molly


Touring in style with Grandpa as chauffeur!


A grand, Grand Canyon experience.


On the rim.


Sniffing out El Tovar's cinnamon rolls!


Molly & Tom: King & Queen of Camelback Mountain!


Our girls ...


Saying goodbye is always the tough part ...

Thank the good Lord for Wednesdays ...

... they mean coffee, fellowship & prayer with the "girls" (and an occasional grandchild) from my Home Team. Sometimes there's as many as 12, or as few as 4, but every Wednesday life is made more special because of our time together.

Life's simple joys: people!

The Constitution only guarantees the
American people the right to pursue
happiness. You have to catch it yourself.
~Benjamin Franklin

10 comments:

Diana said...

Wonderful family memories to treasure! I am so glad I will be with some of mine this weekend, too.

Blessings

skoots1mom said...

whatbeautiful pictures you've posted today...

Saleslady371 said...

Wonderful memories! Thank you for sharing your lovely family with us.

Nel said...

It sounds like you had a wonderful time. Enjoyed your pictures, and you are so right saying goodbye is soooo hard!

until next time... nel

KelliGirl said...

What wonderful pictures! I can feel the love between you all. And I can feel the warm sunshine as well.

We're heading your way in about a month to visit friends and hopefully trek to the top of Camelback before our trip to the Grand Canyon.

Glad to see you're doing well...and lovely as always. :-)

Blessings,
Kelli

Kay said...

Love the pix! Looks like you're having some really fun days. Enjoy!

Karen Lange said...

Thanks for sharing, looks like you had a great time:)

Just a little something from Judy said...

A few moments of stepping into your world...thank you for that. I felt the joy you were experiencing with your beautiful family. I wished I could see the Grand Canyon and stop at the bake shop. Goodbyes are difficult...I agree. What a good looking family you have! And, I too thank my God for the weekly Bible Studies that help keep me grounded and in touch with my friends. It was a joy to visit in your world today.

elaine @ peace for the journey said...

I'm going to be looking for a new Tuesday/Wednesday/whatever day bunch when I move. I'm allowing the Lord to plan it, even now, and I'm greatly looking forward to opening up my home to them. Oh girl, if you only knew the depth of what I'm talking about here...

Definitely a pilgrimage of great faith, but one I am ready to take!

peace~elaine

PS:Interesting the word verification code? "fiath"... hmmmmm.

Felipe da Silva Dartora said...

hello felipe'm from BRAZIL and I'm meeting new people and countries your family is beautiful congratulations to visit my blog and leave recadinho bjos felipe