Sunday, February 14, 2010

With all My Heart


When it comes to combining worship with an offering of love from the very depths of the heart, this is one amazing song! And this on Valentine's Day to boot. He is worthy!!!

LYRICS ...

With all my heart
I want to love You, Lord
With all my heart
I want to serve You
With every day that passes by I want to leave a mark
I want to love You with all my heart

With all my soul
I want to love You, Lord
With all my soul
I want to serve You
With every feeling You give to make me whole
I want to love You with all my soul

‘Cause You are worthy of every breath I breathe
You are holy, oh, beyond compare
And Lord, I wanna be an offering
And live the words from this simple prayer

With all my strength
I want to love You, Lord
With all my strength
I want to serve You
With every breath I take and every choice I make
I want to love You with all my strength

With every thought I find stirring deep inside
I want to love You with all my mind

I want to give You all I have within me, Lord
Help me to live the words from this simple prayer

I want to love You, Lord
With all my heart

14 comments:

Denise said...

Beautiful.

Andrea said...

AMEN!
Blessings and hugs,
andrea

Loren said...

I loved Phil on American Idol ~ so glad he has remained true to who he is and singing to the ONE he loves! Thank you soooo much for sharing this ~ I am going to look for his CD!

Happy Valentines day my sweet Sassy Friend....LOVE YOU

Debbie said...

What a beautiful song and words. With all my heart I want to serve Him and love Him more and more. He is worthy!

Thank you for sharing about the perfect love of our Lord.

Love,
Debbie

~*~KIMBERLY~*~ said...

Yes, LORD! Amen!

Yolanda said...

Beats with what God placed on my own heart for His desire for me in 2010.

Lovingly,
Yolanda

PS: Happy Valentine's Day!

Karen Lange said...

Wow, what a wonderful way to express things. Thanks for sharing it.
Blessings,
Karen

Rose said...

Some people are just so gifted with their words and especially when it comes to praising God! Wooohoo....amen to this one!

WifenMother said...

Such sweet words!

Saleslady371 said...

Never heard this one before, but do I love it!

Heart2Heart said...

Kathleen,

I don't think we could ever ask for a more perfect Valentine, than God, our Father!

Be sure to stop by my blog today and sign up for my giveaway!

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

LisaShaw said...

Absolutely beautiful! Thanks for sharing my precious friend.

elaine @ peace for the journey said...

Love Phil! Didn't know he put out this CD. I will have to check it out. Beautiful song of worship that speaks the desire of my whole heart.

peace~elaine

Rita said...

I want Him to be my everything!